Monday 16 October 2017

1981 springbok tour


What I couldn’t understand is why the South Africans couldn’t just accept that they weren't the only dark people in the world. The country was divided into 2 when there was a huge conflict over South Africa telling New Zealand that the “people of colour” that was in the all blacks couldn't play the rugby and had to be “benched” because the Africans were very racist but to be honest they could have just sat out because then there would not have been a huge conflict and separation over the whole country and also people paid for food, drinks, tickets, their families tickets, signs and clothes and then people started throwing smoke bombs fireballs why couldn't people just watch the rugby in peace.





I am writing from a paying supporters view.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tess Its Renae,
    I think your writing was very informative and a good quality piece of writing.
    Cheers, Renae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess Your writing was a very persuasive piece of writing.

    Thanks sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tess,
    This is a lovely piece of writing and you have a deep point!
    It is a beautiful written piece of writing and has a lot of facts!
    I dont understand why the south africas could accept the black because we are all equel.
    lololol
    Defiantly enjoyed this one and keep up the amazing work!
    You make babies smile.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess