Tuesday 12 April 2016

Letter of Complaint

Dear subway,


I am writing this letter to complain about my lunch order from last Friday.


I love your buns they are delicious but the only time i don’t like them is when…
You don’t put anything in them!
last Friday i was at technology at the high school and i was really hungry. We came back and i went inside the classroom to get my lunch, opened up my subway and then looked at my bun. I thought it looked different to usual and i looked a little more closely and then opened the bun up and I noticed...nothing, there was nothing whatsoever in it!!!
On my order i ticked: white bread, lettuce, cheese and turkey. You did one thing right, i got white bread but none of the other fillings. I understand that people make mistakes but I hope you don’t do this often. It is important for kids to have food because they need fuel to keep them going the whole day and they don’t like being hungry and i don’t think that you like being hungry either!!!
Thank You for taking your time to read this letter.

Kind regards Tess from Paroa school.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Tess! I am very sorry about your order, you must have been quite hungry. Hopefully Subway get it right next time. Check out my blog: http://paroagreycatarinam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess I like your complaint letter I think you have great point, you're great writer Tess, Just one thing at the bottom of your writing you might want to change the color of the highlight, Great piece of writing
    http://paroagreygracec.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tess,I would of been very annoyed as well.My favourite subway snack is the chicken bacon ranch.What is yours? Visit my blog at http://lakebrunnerchelseat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting mine is all so chicken and bacon ranch

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi tess
    lol next time try to make the photo bit better because you can't really see the sandwich that good
    by chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tess
    I liked how you used capital letters and full stops.
    Maybe next time make your writing a little bit smaller so it is easier to read and we don't have to scroll down.
    Tulsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tulsi,
    Thanks for your advise... I will for sure do it next time!!!

    Cheers
    Tess=)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess