Wednesday 18 October 2017

My argument for the holly-ford road

My argument on the Hollyford road

To be honest, I think putting a road from Haast to Milford sound would be extremely convenient as it would allow truck drivers, busy people, and tourist to get to milford sound quicker rather than having to drive from haast to queenstown then to milford sound. At the moment from haast to milford sound it takes 6 hrs and 21 mins but if the road was there it would only take 1 hr and 30 mins just imagine the new and beautiful sights you would see it would be amazing. Hopefully I have convinced you that building the road would be convenient for not only you but for everyone thanks.  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tess, Very great quality piece of writing. Very persuasive. Keep it up ^
    |
    Cheers Renae

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess