Friday 4 August 2017

what I think of the business sessions

This week Malia and I have been talking about the business we are making. We will be selling ripped jeans, slime, body scrubs, chokers, candles and lots more but we haven't sorted out everything yet the name of our website, youtube channel and Instagram-page is called wanderlustt. I think that this business thing we are doing is a great idea, it's fun and a really good way to earn extra pocket money and I think it will be fun!!        

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tess, hope you're feeling better! Looking forward to getting back into 'The Hustle' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...although, due to recent developments, you'll need to remove the 'slime' from your product line!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess