Thursday 14 June 2018

My thoughts on music so far

In music so far I have been ... Learning the ukulele and Summer and I have been learning how to play Riptide by Vance Joy and we have nailed the intro, verse and chorus but the thing we need to learn is a bit in the sing and it is finger picking. We have been focusing on different practices like distributed practice, fixed practice and massed practice.

- One thing I haven't enjoyed is the Chromebook work but we have to do it but to be honest I would rather not do it but I have to.

- One thing I have enjoyed is just sitting down doing our own thing and practising the ukulele.

- One thing I would like to work on is remembering to bring my pick and mu ukulele and to also to try and learn a certain part of the song and its really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess