Thursday 1 September 2016

Characters
Barbie, Wallace from footrot flats, School boy.


School boy goes on a school trip to Wallace’s farm and he missed the bus, and Barbie took a wrong turn from going shopping.


School boy was in the middle of the farm and Barbie goes on a dirt road and keeps going and is at an old farm with an old house. School boy is lost, so he’s screaming to the top of his voice running around the farm, and he ends up at the old house where Wallace and Barbie are.


School boy knocks on the door, and Wallace opens the door and says “I’m lost Wal!”
Wallace says “Well how can I help with that?”
Barbie comes in and asked “Where am I?”
Wallace said, you’re at my farm!”
Barbie says “How could I possibly be on your farm, I’ve just been shopping in the city!?”
“Where do you want to be?”
Says Wallace
“At my apartment in Auckland.”
“Mate, we’re just out of Hamilton!”
“I’m still here!” says the little school boy
“What am I supposed to do! I missed my bus!”
“I said before boy, I can’t help you!”
“Can you at least drive me home!?”
“Yeah, nah mate.” says Wallace
“Do you have a landline?”
“Yeah.”
“Well can i use it”
“Yeah, well I don’t know about that.”
Barbie interrupts
“How can i get back to Auckland”
The boy interrupts
“If you bring me home, I’ll buy you a navman.”
Barbie says
“Well i don’t know how to get home because this fella ain’t telling me
“Well, sorry, but I don’t know how to get to Auckland. I’ve never been to Auckland.”
“Let’s get out of here little boy, hey, what’s actually is your name?”


“Ah, oh yeah, it’s Isaac. Okay, let’s go.”
“Bye Wal!”
“Wait, I never said you could leave.”


“Unlucky.”

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tess Im Anna from Grey Main School, Good work on your writing. is this a poem or a play? But just a tip for next time maybe if you have black on your background put your writing in a brighter color then black because I cant read it unless I highlight it. Otherwise tūtei tāngangao metarahi kua pau te ha (keep the great work up) e noho rā (bye)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess