Tuesday 6 June 2017

Rock climbing and Abseiling at Charleston

IT WAS RAD!!!!! We all had a blast it was soo scary. Abseiling was my favourite thing especially the free hang at the end where the cliff curved in on a 45-degree angle and I got a yummy lunch!=) The rock climbing was kinda scary. The instructors were really nice there was Gabby, Jake, Matthew and there was one more but I forgot his name. The views were absolutely amazing the sea was green and it faded out to a royal blue and it was so pretty watching the waves crash on the amazing rocks but yeah overall we all had an amazing time thanks to all the instructors and Mr Sinton-White for taking us on this trip we really appreciate it. Here are some photos from the trip. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess