Friday 19 June 2015

I.A.L.T make choices about text form and type to suit the audience.
Dance and general knowledge quiz Dun Dun Dun
1Q: True or false french is the most similar language to english?


2Q: There is heaps of different types of dance,name 5.


3Q: What colours are the 3 colours of the italian flag?


4Q: What is the time limit for a dance solo?


5Q: Name 5 celebrities with their name starting with J.


6Q: Is dance a sport?


7Q: What is Iggy Azalea’s real name?


8Q: What placings in dance is there?


9Q: What 2 people from one direction have the same middle name?


10Q: What is the most popular type of dance?


11Q: How many different types of butterflies are there?


12Q: How many people are in a group dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Tess